Skip to content

Yahoo Finance AU Web

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Australia Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Please search the ideas before posting, as your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) may have already been posted, so please vote for it.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. What's the deal? Why can I no longer download historic price data?

Even when logged in, when I click download for historic data, I get this error messgae: {"finance":{"result":null,"error":{"code":"forbidden","description":"User is unable to access this feature - https://bit.ly/yahoo-finance-api-feedback"}}}. I have tried different browsers. Have you paywalled? If so, honeslty, if we have to subscrivbe to everything we need these days, we'd all be in an even worse financial situation than we already are. Wanna know the real reason economies are crashing? Subscriptions... For the record, you are not the only company to publish this data...

1st ranked
    2 comments  ·  Content  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: The Android App version of Yahoo Finance - All Holdings is displayed in USD only.

BUG: The Android App version of Yahoo Finance - All Holdings is displayed in USD only even though web version option is to display in local currency.

2nd ranked
  3. Average cost per share & accuracy suggestion

Love the site and updated an existing portfolio. The cost per share function doesn't work in the new version.
    One example is showing that I have is about 2 units with a total cost of 23k. the cost per share states 25k.
    Can you resolve this category please.

Also, I'd like the option to add categories that will be used for final calculations.
    The one I'd like to add is commission. I'd get a more accurate final profit loss figure then

3rd ranked
  4. top menu watchlist

at the top of the page there is a navigation menu
    Cost Of Living, Watchlists, My Portfolio, etc
    but the "watchlists" is different from "my portfolio->my watchlists"
    why? it is so confusing.
    i expected to click watchlist and it goes to my watchlist

3rd ranked
  5. Heading/Title/Sub ttle should be stay as a Heading/Title/Sub title. Symbol Status Shares Last price Average cost/share Total cost Mark

Heading/Title/Sub title should stay as a Heading/Title/Sub title.

Symbol

Status

Shares

Last price

Average cost/share

Total cost

Market value

Total dividend income

Today’s gain (unrealised)

Total gain (unrealised)

Total return

3rd ranked
  6. Heading/Title/Sub ttle should be stay as a Heading/Title/Sub title. Symbol Status Shares Last price Average cost/share Total cost Mark

Heading/Title/Sub title should stay as a Heading/Title/Sub title.

Symbol

Status

Shares

Last price

Average cost/share

Total cost

Market value

Total dividend income

Today’s gain (unrealised)

Total gain (unrealised)

Total return

3rd ranked
  7. cannot find stock code

hi I am unable to find the below Australian market listed ETF code - Perth Mint Gold.

https://www.asx.com.au/markets/etp/PMGOLD

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Admin →
  8. honesty in reporting

rime for honesty in reporting which Marion rae is missing with her biased story lines, again it fails the truth test

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base