Skip to content

US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

9 results found

1. how can your search engine be any worse. I respell a word several times and you send me the same results over and over. Pitiful

how can your search engine be any worse. I respell a word several times and you send me the same results over and over. Pitiful

1st ranked
  2. Error in Melania Trump's FACT SHEET!!

The previous page showing Melania Trump, as First Lady. Lots of correct facts there BUTTTT.... it presents her Successor as DOUG EMHOFF??? DID I MISS SOMETHING? Ha!!

2nd ranked
  3. get old yahoo page back

I want my old Yahoo main page back! This new one is terrible qand full of bugs!

3rd ranked
    1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Admin →
  4. Better experience while using search.yahoo.com (IDEA)

I think it would be nice if we can quickly jump back to the front page (search.yahoo.com) just by clicking on the Yahoo icon in the left upper corner of the screen so that we can search for other terms.
    Right now, when we click there it will direct us to the main page (yahoo.com)

3rd ranked
  5. Attachment/Draft error message

Make it so, you can attach files from the computer and not get error messages about not being able to save in draft.

3rd ranked
  6. n/a

blocked senders fail to add message. Getting far too many spams last two weeks

3rd ranked
  7. Largest Evacuation?

What about Dunkirk, something like 350,000 saved.

3rd ranked
  8. Professional Sales Education Center should return the site psec.psu.edu

We have a new website a Penn State, but when I search for it, nothing comes up. The site search term that I used is "Professional Sales Education Center". Our URL for this site is psec.psu.edu

Is this something that you can help me with?

3rd ranked
  9. The version of Yahoo front page that has been rolled out a few weeks ago is a big downgrade and making seek another site for stories

The version of Yahoo front page that has been rolled out a few weeks ago is a big downgrade and making seek another site for stories. It's not friendly, you do not see content on the front page.

3rd ranked
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base