Skip to content

Malaysia Safely

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

10 results found

1. A suspected scam AD on your website.

this ad was on your website, https://www.pulsatinggift.com/products/bathe-in-warm-sunshine-hanging-recline. The compnay/person is not shipping the correct products you ordered, https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/367568

Thansk,
    Luz

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. how to report fraudulent use by/with a @yahoo.com email address

Need quick way to tell yahoo.com of fraudulent use of an email account provided by yahoo.

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. reporting phishing email

Make it easier; when I click on the button "report phishing email" it DOES NOT take me straight to reporting! Just get me your reporting email so I can forward the phishing email - which I cannot do online!

2nd ranked
  5. 3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1st ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Hope for the fast feedback from your side.

Past 2 days, I've already submitted a request for a lost email or maybe it's been hacked. My problem here is why is it so hard to get at least a word from your side. Without that lost email, everything important was in there and it's really urgent. Please do respond to my secondary email. Thanks.

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 10th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Malaysia Safely

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base