Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

5962 results found

1. STOP your bombarding us with duplicate/triplicate ads for the same thing, nothing but "clickbait", don't like this ad, only comes right back

STOP your bombarding us with duplicate/triplicate ads for the same thing, nothing but "clickbait", click 'don't like this ad', only to come right back in 10 minutes! Phony, "Private Browsing" site is NOT private!

2165th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. You need to stop pushing left wing garbage across your platform.

Left wing ideals being pushed openly across this platform is unfair to your members who don't (and shouldn't) all have the same opinions. News outlets are supposed to be impartial and fair.

112th ranked
  3. Technical Issue: Missing emails from Walmart

After not receiving the order confirmation email from Walmart 23-Jun and not receiving the shipping confirmation email from Walmart 25-June I called Walmart customer service. They resent the emails but still I did not receive them. They sent them (as a test) to my gmail email and I received both emails within 2 seconds. Something is blocking these emails coming thru to rogers. Please fix.

2685th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Quit your not stop attacks of the real President Trump. You just look like fools. Maybe get to the truth

Get off of Trump, you reporters just look like fools. Report, the border problem, the terrible economy, high inflation , high gas prices, high interest rates. fools

2165th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Admin →
  5. Mail app stopped working completely on Android

Mail app suddenly stopped working on Samsung S22 running Android version 14. I've removed all the data, rebooted the phone and even reinstalled the app but it doesn't open anymore. It flashes but closes the app ui immediately. Please fix.

923rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back comments. .

Yahoo shouldn't spew a one sided narrative without allowing rebuttals. It's always only part of the whole story. Allow dialogue and discussion.

2165th ranked
  7. Incorrect info in news article.

You have a news article about Woodstock New Brunswick being a bigoted pile of **** and incorrectly state in the headline that it is Woodstock Ontario. As someone from Woodstock Ontario, I don't want to be associated with that.

2165th ranked
  8. Cannot sign up for email too many failed attempts

Please fix this issue so I can sign up for email.

2165th ranked
  9. I used to be able to remove certain sites from my feed. I don't want to see news from Hello! anymore. I don't care about their content.

We used to be able to indicate we did not want articles from certain sources. I find Hello! particularly irritating and would just like it removed from my feed, please.

2165th ranked
  10. Please reduce the amount of gambling sites as well as allowing a delete advertiser position

I want to eliminate the unwanted gambling and ***** spam I keep getting and there is no facility to allow this

1694th ranked
  11. Have more human contact with someone to really help solve problems.

I have been trying for over 3 years to pay a bill of 16 cents that Yahoo says I owe them. I have tried everything I can think of, talking to staff, sending an email nothing works. I want to start Ad Blocking and cannot do it because I owe Yahoo 16 cents.?

2165th ranked
  12. Add a comment section ! You have it on yahoo.com but not ca.

Add a comment section like yahoo.com! Stop shutting our mouths !

510th ranked
  13. Please stop the negative articles about our Prime Minister.

Please stop the negative articles about our Prime Minister. Most headlines you write are misleading and simply not true. You print hearsay and innuendo and opinion like it is fact...and it is not.

2685th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop showing Buzzfeed articles. They instantaneously make me angry every time and ruin my mood if not day

Stop showing Buzzfeed articles please. They immediately make me angry and ruin my mood if not my day. They are unavoidable and spammed everywhere on your site. You used to have a feature where I could click an ellipses symbol and chose not to be shown their articles but you removed it to, I assume, force people to look at it

2685th ranked
  15. email app not working

Email app for android is down. Hasn't worked for a couple days. I uninstalled, downloaded app again, restarted phone... nothing is working.
    Can you please fix?

2165th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  16. Google, Yahoo.ca and Apples?

Magna Mining chez LCS or Lockerby?

2685th ranked
  17. No Responce from yahoo support team

Hello Team,

I am writing to report a critical and extremely frustrating issue with Yahoo email services. Despite contacting you multiple times, I have not received any response, and the issues remain unresolved.

Firstly, I have not received any emails in my Yahoo inbox. I have checked all folders, including the spam folder, but there are no new emails present. This is beyond inconvenient and is causing major disruptions.

Secondly, all outgoing emails from my server to Yahoo are being bounced back. The bounce-back messages indicate that the emails could not be delivered. I have verified that the email addresses…

2685th ranked
  18. 2685th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Please do not impose two step verification without asking me in advance. Was without my phone and was locked out of aol as well.

Have never given authorization for two step verification and got locked out my other account as well since yahoo is the email default.

2685th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. "Social Truth" isn't that a oxymoron considering the owner.

Really the words social and truth from one of the worlds biggest liar.

2165th ranked
← Previous 1 3 4 5 298 299
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base