Skip to content

Finance B3

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
John Marcom - Head of Content
Julie Iannuzzi - Head of Video/Managing Editor, Yahoo Finance Live
Michael B. Kelley - Head of Distribution
Brian Sozzi - Executive Editor
Myles Udland - Head of News

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

For data corrections, please email finance.support@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the data resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

For content corrections, please email finance.corrections@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the content resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

By providing feedback, you consent to Yahoo using your responses in marketing materials, including your First Name and Last Initial.

32 results found

1. Portfolio 2.0 does not reflect splits

Following the Nvidia split on 7th June, the number of shares I own in my portfolio has not been updated. Please fix. Thanks

1st ranked

We are working on automatically updating shares for future stock splits. For now, please manually adjust your NVDA shares' quantity and cost.

With the 10-for-1 split, for every 1 share you had, you now have 10 shares. Additionally, divide your original cost per share by 10.

In the meantime, you can manually adjust your NVDA holdings as follows:

1. Determine the New Share Quantity: With the 10-for-1 split, for every share you owned before the split, you now own 10 shares. For example, if you had 50 shares, you now have 500 shares.
    2. Calculate the New Cost per Share: Your cost per share is divided by 10. For example, if you purchased shares at $450, your new cost per share is $45.
    3. Update Your Holdings: You can update your holdings on our web platform or through our mobile app. Please refer to this article for detailed steps on…
  2. Reinvested Dividends Must be Allowed, Not just Cash Dividends

Please adjust model to allow Reinvested Dividends and not just Cash Dividends.

5th ranked
    2 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Let me set my default display

It would be nice if you could allow me to set my default display options such as specific view and compact display option. I have to go through that every time I log in and I feel it's monotonous... thanks.

2nd ranked
  4. 5th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Bought NVDA before the split and sold afterwards. Now the number in My Portfolio 2.0 are wrong.

bought 10 NVDA before the split and sold 100 afterwards. Now the number in My Portfolio 2.0 are wrong. 100 x 135 is not 1350!

3rd ranked
  6. 2 stocks you should look at that are penny stocks and very soon to be dollar stocks are KBLB AND WKSP. Huge news. you should follow these 2E

KBLB waiting on Government contracts. WKSP- already has most of the big auto companies lined up for NEW SOLOR panels for trucks across the country.

5th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Subscripion fee option to continue old system

I would be willing to pay a Subscription fee to use old system unaltered!

5th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Go back to the old Yahoo format.

Give me the option to go back to the old Yahoo. You people need to get your act together!

5th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Not Enough Flexibility for the Portfolio such as notes and high and low price

Not enough flexibility for the portfolio such as NNOTES and HIGH and LOW Prices

5th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Cost Basis options in Portfolio 2.0

In addition to FIFO, it would be great to have other options, especially manually choosing the shares/lots being sold to get the most accurate cost basis. My broker permits this, and therefore any automated cost basis method is going to produce errors in my portfolio.

On a side note, I just noticed the Total Dividends column in 2.0. This is a feature I have wanted in a major platform for at least a decade and am so glad is being included now.

3rd ranked
  11. ability to add "watchlists" vs just portfolios

ability to add "watchlists" vs just portfolios

5th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 5th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Charts within Summary Section on Mobile Device

Charts in the summary section on a mobile device are hard to maneuver over. The idea is great but they just don't work on a mobile device.

5th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. What about the old fashioned idea of "house money": cash stash for emergencies?

How many people still keep actual cash hidden for sudden emergencies?

5th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Sharing readonly access of portfolio

Hi it would be nice if there’s a way to share my portfolio with my spouse so she can follow my portfolio. Would you be able to implement this

5th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 5th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Start providing market futures when they accutally start trading. Apparently whoever is in charge of this takes their holidays too serious

Be current . Pay attention. Be timely.. Post the futures when the futures start trading. You guys are asleep at the wheel. Oh, and everyone is correct. Your new format sucks!

5th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Let my words be Published!!

Yahoo has not let me publish words or have anything to do with commenting. Are the people that say I cant.. are they the ones that are like the HOA we got rid of?? We definitely need those people gone!

5th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. The "view" keeps changing on my portfolio everytime I enter the screen

When entering the portfolio it gives a summary and then I can click on an individual portfolio, but everytime I do that it changes the view!!! What I want for criteria needs to stay in place and not keep reverting to your view. Irritating!!!

5th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. night view option only available in charts?

Why is "Night option" only available in Charts? Why can't the entire Yahoo Finance page get the Night / Dark option option

5th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Finance B3

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base