Skip to content

US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

7 results found

1. Update Business Description

To whom it may concern,
    My name is Gwen Chadwick and I manage the local online presence for the business called Pangaea Adventures. The Yahoo listing URL for this business is https://local.yahoo.com/info-22383906.
    I noticed that the current description is outdated. I would like to suggest a couple descriptions to replace the old one. The longer description can be verified via the official Google Business Profile at https://www.google.com/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x56b6468e3cf6bb61:0xa8aa3e7ad76f626b?source=g.page.default. Both descriptions can be verified at the official Pangaea Adventures website at https://www.alaskasummer.com/ or you can email the owner directly at info@alaskasummer.com.
    Long Description 397 characters:
    Join our upbeat, knowledgeable…

1st ranked
  2. business doesn't exist at location showing on Yahoo

Salon Blue in Surf City used to be located at 214 US Highway 17 N, #2, Holly Ridge, NC 28445. They are now located at 1775 NC Highway 210 E Hampstead, NC 28443. However, two Yahoo listings exist when completing a search. We need the old 214 US Highway 17 N, #2 location removed to avoid confusion for customers.

2nd ranked
  3. Update location status

Tones In Twilight Creations.com does not have a physical location. Please remove the listing and address. I am the sole proprietor and I have deactivated the website. Amazon on-line has all of the products for sale on their website. Sandra-Lee Hutt - sandraleehutt@yahoo.com

2nd ranked
  4. Advertising bad business for garage door service

I use the service Yahoo advertised of Affordable Garage Door Service at 4494 Kenny Rd. Columbus, Ohio 43220, and because I needed to urgently fix my door I paid $1365. Now I find that they overcharged me for a Torsion Spring, Drums and Cable ($625 for the spring when it should've cost around $80). I don't recommend this business as they severely markup the prices of parts & are contrary to their name Unaffordable.

2nd ranked
  5. Voting the Ballot

Why is it so hard for judges to find the vote your ballot online???

2nd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. LỪA ĐẢO

LỪA ĐẢO

2nd ranked
  7. the website is wrong for this business.

Cherokee county oklahoma sheriffs office website is for Cherokee county Georgia website.

2nd ranked
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base